Ashish RakhejaManaging Partner, AEON Consultants
Mr. Ashish Rakheja is Managing Partner at AEON and has a post graduate degree in Thermal Engineering from IIT Delhi with over twenty eight years of work experience.
He is a seasoned Consulting Engineer who has designed over 2000 projects including Hotels, Airports, Hospitals, Retail, Residential, Commercial, High rises and Industrial projects. Mr Rakheja specializes in high-performance buildings and has been actively involved in leading design activities of electro-mechanical services for ten Net Zero Energy Buildings and over sixty Platinum rated green projects in India. He is spearheading the green building movement in India in capacity of role as Chairman, Technical Committee of Indian Green Building Council (IGBC). Mr Rakheja is also a Board Member at ASHRAE, USA. Mr Rakheja has won many awards and delivered over 1000 talks on various facets of building design across the world. He is an active member of over 20 Technical societies and regularly contributes his time on writing Standards, codes & position papers for Government bodies & Technical societies. He is involved in imparting training to budding Architects in the field of Building Services and a visiting faculty at leading schools in India.
Mr. Ashish Rakheja along with a team of dynamic sustainability experts and engineers shared a dream of Vikalp, which is an alternate approach to design by moving away from age old practices. Their mantra of thinking out of box paved way for creating AEON.
- Past National President ISHRAE
- Past President ASHRAE India Chapter.
- Director at Large (DAL), ASHRAE Board of Directors
- Fellow & Chairman, Technical Committee, Indian Green Building Council (IGBC)
- Past Chairman, Environment Committee at PHD Chamber of Commerce, India
- International President, Chairman Fire & Security Association of India (FSAI).
- Advisor, International Fenestration Forum.
- Life Time Achievement Award by ISHRAE & ASHRAE India Chapter.
- Distinguished Service Award from ISHRAE
- Distinguished Service Award from ASHRAE
- Member, Technical Committee, National Accreditation Board for Healthcare (NABH)
- Visiting Faculty for over 20 years at SPA, Vastu Kala Academy & Amity University, New Delhi.
- Permanent Invitee on Governing body of Indian Society Lighting Engineers (ISLE).
- Past Treasurer & Finance Committee Member of AEEE, India.
- Co-Chairman & Member for Uniform Mechanical Code of India (IAPMO-USA).
- Panel Member, National Building Code of India
- MED Committee Member, Bureau of Indian Standards.
- Felicitated by ISHRAE International Award.
- Vice President, International Ground Source Heat Pump Association (IGSHPA), India Chapter.
- Chairman, ACREX India 2011 & 2014, 2017 held at New Delhi.
- Chairman ACRECONF India 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013 & 2015
- Chair TC 2.8, ASHRAE
- Member, Technical Committee, EESL-Ozone Cell, HPMP Project, Govt of India
- Co-Chairman, ASHRAE Developing Economies Conference 2014 at Manila.
- Chairman, ASHRAE Developing Economies Conference 2017 at New Delhi
- Chairman, ASHRAE Developing Economies Conference 2020 at New Delhi
- Member, Panel of Experts for Space Conditioning under FLCTD programme by UNIDO & BEE.
- Member, Technical Committee on Energy Efficient Products-India [EEP-I]
- Most Talented Real Estate Professional in India Award by Zee Business, 2019.